mIRC #cavite mIRC DalNet Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me as a LEENTech & my Job

Go down

Me as a LEENTech & my Job Empty Me as a LEENTech & my Job

Post  Admin Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:10 pm

As a LEENTech/LEENTech-1/agenterror..., it is not easy to CREATE and HANDLE a channel... Spending a lot of time of how to improve the channel is very important for the growth of the channel. To accomplish this, I have to spend love and many sleepless nights to create somthing beautiful for every one to enjoy and appreciate... here you can find a lot of information.

And searching an operator is very difficult... like looking for a needle in the haystack... @ is not a decoration if you are an op here you can find the things you should keep in mind upon doing your duties of remembering to join the channel whenever you are in... you have responsibilities to protect the channel being kick and ban the spammers and flood and advertising users... if you are a chatter you can find the guidelines regarding your behavior whenever you are in the channel it is important for you to follow... so that you will avoid being punished because you did not know the proper way to behave... thanks for all the ops who give their generous support in this channel... Actually feel at home...

This channel is not only for LOCAL but also for ABROAD... and million thanks for all the chatters who join... The channel keeps growing because of you !!! All of these wouldn't be posibble without your undying effort... Let us continue to support... feel at home... MABUHAY KAU! #CAVITE FAMILY BATCH 2008 AND WASALAK FAMILY!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cavite.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down